Friday, November 9, 2012

Maybelle Kym

Well, once again I'm back to blogging.
I've been away from blogging for many years, 5 years at least I would say. Actually I don't quite remember when I stopped.
I did set up a new blog with wordpress but I feel more comfortable with blogging over here. I find wordpress kinda complicated.

Well, since i mentioned that i've been away.. here's a little update from my life.

Recently, I've set up two companies. ha. yeah t-w-o.

I'm sure the question "why" will be asked next.

Let me give you a brief introduction of both.

Shirobi is a company that i set up with my current boyfriend. We travelled to Japan recently and was inspired by a lot of things that they have over there. Honestly , it is a great place. And they focus on perfection, which i admire the most.

Fashion, technology, music, beauty products, services, art, anime, and culture, simply perfection.

As a female, I'm sure all of us are vain and wanna look good inside out.  So, we both came up with this idea... that is to bring japanese products and fashion to Asia. We wanna get them inspired too. And sometimes branded bags and goods doesn't really make you pretty or classy. It's the style that matters the most.


Most of the designers I met in Japan, They are not quite known in the world but they produce really really good design and clothing.

I became a totally different person ever since I got back from Japan. The culture inspired me the most. They are absolutely polite. But when they are rough, they can be extremely rough.



Here's a short clip I got to make you understand more about the culture.

They are united and considerate to certain extend. They are taught to be kind, polite and have manners.

Some of you may not agree with me because history tells it all. Japanese were cruel, they raped and they kill. But that's war. It's different. When you are trying your best to conquer a place I'm sure you will do the same.

i've said enough about the culture in Japan.. let's move on to fashion.

Famous bloggers like Cheesie, or Audrey and famous FashioninJapan blogs about the latest fashion available or in trend in Japan.

Some people thinks that Japanese are freaks because they dress odd and weird. Thats what make them special. Look at well established companies like Uniqlo and Muji and Yohji Yamamoto, they are awesome. They provide good quality and colorful apparels of all kinds and they set it as a trend. It's affordable and its worthy of price.

I wouldn't give a damn about Japanese fashion last time. I'd always love the westerners, but travelling to Japan changed my mind totally.

I guess now my boyfriend should be afraid as I have wider range of different styles and different trend that i would wanna follow , i.e more shopping needs to be done.

More updates on my Japan trip in my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment