Thursday, April 11, 2013

Fickle, yes, fickle



I'm blogging at this hour because i couldn't sleep. why? a very simple reason. bags. i have been searching for spring summer 2013 latest fashion and i found lotsa pictures of Chanel bags. 

Oh boy! Chanel! yes. Boy Chanel.



Somehow all these while I've never like Chanel bags, maybe because I couldn't afford it. But the latest collection design was ugh, mad love. I have never felt the need to acquire one of the brand's bag until Boy Chanel made their debut. I got so turned on and I have to admit that I've been hooked.

i finally took up the courage to search for my Boy Chanel. This is my current obsession and honestly the Chanel Boy bags from Resort 2013 collection might be the est collection that I've seen to date. Not to sure after reading this post makes you a Boy convert or you're still on the fence, check out the bags, trust me they are too good to miss.



And apart from that I'm in the midst of looking for a daily casual bag. I wanted something for work appointments and as well as something casual enough for me to carry for nights out after that.
 So, I went to MiuMiu yesterday and found the Matelasse was alright. Since the bag has top handles and comes with a sling as well, i see no reason for me not to get this bag actually, plus this Matelasse Lux Sacca Con Pattina only left one over at Paragon outlet.Why.. Why.......... I fell in love with the color . 


Since Prada was just next door and I've always been looking out for their Nappa Gaufre bags, i came across the saffiano lux for the first time. Solid , everlasting design but interesting colors. 



I particularly interested in BN1801 and i found out that they have it in Orchidea, but in France. Anyone flying to France soon? I guess this would be puuuurrrrfect for me to get it as my daily bag.

Help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment