Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Random updates


Well well well, I did nothing today except for brainstorming some ideas for my tatts and i practically slept the whole day. I woke up at 5.55pm. HAH!~ I'm lazy.. NOT me but blame it on the weather. Look at the picture on top. It's a mazing! Apparently some of my friends aren't that supportive for me getting a tattoo. Some say I wanted attention for doing it, some say "why pay to experience pain", some say I don't need to ink myself to remember stuffs...

I'm sure most of you have a point there. BUt why not think of this way.. Why go for facial when you know you are gonna have pain when they clear the zits and all? Answer is because you wanted to have flawless skin after numerous sessions right? And why would you wanna have flawless skin? Because you wanted to look pretty right? Isn't that the same as wanted attention? I know i know , you will tell me that it's a tattoo and that's facial. C'mon, the way I rephrase it, it does somehow make sense and it is logical. I'm doing it somewhere that is not exposed at all i.e I'm not showing it off at all.. so I'm not trying to get attention.

It's solely personal preference. I don't pay for the pain, I pay for the meaning behind getting this particular tattoo that I'm designing myself and constantly be reminded of it when I look at it.

So, that's the end of the debate aite?







2 comments:

  1. What is your tattoo gonna say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. something meaningful from my life and for my mom. only close friends will understand.

    ReplyDelete