Friday, April 12, 2013

Skinovation with Shirobi



There are many ways to keep your skin looking and feeling young. One of them is by using collagen . It is important though, to know the ingredients of the products that you apply onto your face. But instead of just applying, why not make is easier by just consuming them instead of applying them on your face everyday. What is Collagen and what does it really do to your skin?

Collagen is a protein substance found in our skin.This protein substance is most available on your nails, hair and skin. Collagen keep your skin moisturised and prevent water loss. However, in order to actually know what collagen does for your skin, it is important for you to understand as well what it does to your skin and what it is made up of.

 Well, finally i took up the courage to blog about my skin. I took a few pictures about a month ago after shower and to my surprised when i compared it with some of the pictures i took today in the morning after my skin care products. I wouldn't say that my skin is perfect now but i definitely see some improvement.

No photoshopping and no nothing for this set of photos, so you can see everything!






Having wrinkles, sagging skin and other signs of aging is due to the lack of collagen cells as it also loses its elasticity. Since the composition of collagen is quite large to get into the dermis layer of the skin and to be absorbed by the body, it does not replenish or strengthen the collagen structure of your skin. It merely stays on the surface of your skin and gets washed away when you take a bath. It has been said that it makes wrinkles disappear, but this notion has not yet been proven by collagen creams and other skin firming lotions.

I used to have really bad eye bags and dark circle as well before this. Skin tone looked dull and my face shape is uneven. Even with loads of hydration masks and moisturizer, my skin just doesn't look dewy and firm. yep. i know i looked awful without make up. i couldn't really leave the house without tinted sunblock to cover up my eye bags and also to even up my skin tone.

And so that was a month ago , and I was really happy looking into the mirror today. I see a difference like on my complexion condition, supple, fairer and doesn't really look like a zombie in the morning especially the minute right after you got out from bed. Okay and of course people will say pictures are deceiving and so n-so-n-so.. i guess seeing (me in person) is believing.




Same goes for this set of pictures, no photoshopping and same lighting and angle as well. Although my eye bags are still visible at this point of time but the color has lighten so much more compare to before.

Collagen has a consistency that changes with heat and before being bottled into different products, has to go through chemical processes and high temperature These processes disentangles the helix structure of collagen making it unusable to humans if ever it gets into the inner layer of the skin.


I have blemishes due to sensitive skin and i get hives and rashes easily. I don't get to use most of the products that are available out there in the market. Hmm after trying out so many other product that seem to be beneficial for others but not me somehow made it very difficult for me to get the right product. I would advise to try to minimise skin care products to like what is essential only to your skin.


For healthier skin, try to put hydration mask like at least once or twice a week. Facial treatment to clear of pores and scrub are essential. Don't take our youth for granted, remember. 


Here's an extra-large-closed-up photo on my skin. I am amazed..I have to declare that I didn't not use any whitening product at all. Now i have very even skin tone, very minimal blemishes, and my skin is hydrated at all time. Do you realize that my creases /wrinkles at the corner of my eyes reduced as well?




Taking care of your skin and ensuring that you would avoid pre-mature aging is still better. As they say, prevention is better than cure. When situations are irreversible though, there are other natural options than collagen creams that you can opt for. Check on the Internet for more information or better yet, ask your dermatologist before buying or using any collagen creams. I may sound like I'm promoting my own products here but I've tried it myself to believe in my own products and of course to feel as a consumer point of view. No hard selling here, but just never try never know. 



Just a bottle a day, keeps my skin better each day.
Leave a comment or get your products at www.shirobi.com if you are interested:).





No comments:

Post a Comment