Saturday, August 29, 2015

Missing home

Im missing home and work terribly. I wonder what that little rascal has been doing when i am not at home.😰 I thought i could refrain myself from crying but i just can't. I got so embarrased when the nurses and my bestie saw me crying. But thanks for all the well wishes and for those who pampers me with either gifts , flowers and nourishing food...i really appreciate it alot. Seeing you guys makes me really happy. In fact, i got much better yesterday evening and took abunch of selfie. Little did i know that i am still unstable and Dr has warned me not to take this lightly. I have been getting alot of side effects from my regular steroids that includes bowel problems, weight gain, joint aches and bloated 100% all the time.

I hope i can get better soon. I really really hope and that is all i can do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment